Skip to main content
What are HEIR's community guidelines?
- Be respectful. No directing inappropriate language towards another individual.
- No offensive names, profile pictures, content or language.
- No harassment, hate speech, hateful conduct, threads of violence or to harm others.
- No spamming.
- No advertisements.
- No pornographic/adult/other NSFW materials. Do not sexualize children in any way.
- Do not share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.
- Do no share false or misleading information.
- Do not engage in activities intended to cause damage or gain unauthorized access to another user's account.
- Do not coordinate or participate in malicious impersonation of an individual or an organization
- Do not use self-bots or user-bots. Each account must be associate with a human, not a bot.
- Do not mislead HEIR's support teams.